- Engaging Vulnerability
- From Close Reading to Distant Reading: Digital Humanities and New Forms for Literary Analysis (information in Swedish)
- Goethe's Writings on Aesthetics and the Epistemic Transformations in the Late 18th and Early 19th Century
- History of Media 1750–1850 (interdisciplinary research node)
- Knowledge, Power and Materiality. Archives in Sweden 1727–1811.
- Mother Anyway: Literary, Medical and Media Narratives
- Political Aesthetics: Addison and Shaftesbury on Taste, Morals, and Society
- Reassessing the Rise of Aesthetics: Aesthetic Heteronomy from Shaftesbury to Schelling
- The Ruins of Poetry: Classical Models and Modern Norms in Swedish Literature 1800–1840
- Science, Validation, Partial Perspectives. Knowledge Production Beyond the Norms. (interdisciplinary research node)
- Swedish Images of Italy: Travel Literature in the Age of Liberty (1719-72)
- Theatre and Actresses in 19th Century Swedish Literature – Some Examples (information in Swedish)
For information on on-going individual research, closed projects and closed project publications, please visit the personal homepages of our researchers.